We invite you to consider membership in the NCL, Inc., Burbank Chapter. Some things to keep in mind about the Membership process:
- Timeline: Applications for Membership are accepted during the Annual Membership Drive from November 1-February 15 each year for women with daughters in grades 6th-9th at the time of the Membership Drive.
- Sponsorship: A Prospective Member shall be sponsored by an Active Member and co-sponsored by an Active, Provisional or Sustainer Patroness Member in our Chapter. (We can help connect you with a Sponsor and Co-Sponsor, if needed!).
- Application: A Prospective Member shall only apply to one Chapter.
Please begin by completing our Membership Inquiry Form. This will allow us to provide you with further details about the Membership application process and timeline.
Thank you again for your interest in our NCL, Inc., Burbank Chapter. We look forward to meeting you!
Characteristics of a Good NCL, Inc. Members:
- She will make Membership in NCL, Inc. a priority for herself and her daughter(s).
- She is a “team player” and will accept the decision of the majority.
- She is able and willing to be a role model for all Members.
- She will willing to actively participate in the operation and administration of her Chapter by holding leadership positions each year.
- She understands the importance of all three pillars of NCL, Inc. – philanthropic, leadership, cultural.
- She understands the importance of a positive attitude, communication and constructive problem solving.
- She fully understands the financial obligations associated with NCL, Inc. Membership.